Re: meet at the mall

  • Dirk...Dirk Diggler
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 18, 2005
      I would like to but Ill only be there Saturday.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "norvandell" <BIG_BOOTE@H...>
      wrote:

      > I'll be coming into town thursday late afternoon myslef and then
      friday
      > morning setting up my table, but I'd be up for some chick-fil-a.
      When

      <dugger_rockz@y...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > who wants to meet up? where at an what time?
    • Will Crites
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 19, 2005
        Same here. I'll get there about 9:30 or 10:00 am. First I'll be doing some volunteering the first couple hours. But I'll be up to meeting y'all for dinner at the mall.

        Will

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 21, 2005
          i dont know whats gonna happen now, or if there will be a meeting at
          the mall. but i do know one thing IM GONNA BE AT THE CON !!! i hope
          everyone has a good time. if you get a chance look me up. LATER.