Re: Expo Mart re-do?

  • axxinjaxxin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2008
      Well, since Tekkoshocon has had to move, and their convention is only
      two weeks before ours, and they get fewer attendees than us, I get the
      feeling we'll be moving locations over to the Greentree Radisson as well.

      I find it hard to believe, though, that a convention as big as Comicon
      is going to be able to find enough hotels in the nearby vicinity for
      the overflow for as many people as it brings in on the far side of
      Pittsburgh. I've been known to be wrong on that, though =)