Re: meet at the mall

  • norvandell
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 18, 2005
      I'll be coming into town thursday late afternoon myslef and then friday
      morning setting up my table, but I'd be up for some chick-fil-a. When
      ever you set the time, I'll try to make it. Anyone else?.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz" <dugger_rockz@y...>
      wrote:

      > who wants to meet up? where at an what time?
    • Dirk...Dirk Diggler
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 18, 2005
        I would like to but Ill only be there Saturday.

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "norvandell" <BIG_BOOTE@H...>
        wrote:

        > I'll be coming into town thursday late afternoon myslef and then
        friday
        > morning setting up my table, but I'd be up for some chick-fil-a.
        When
        > ever you set the time, I'll try to make it. Anyone else?.
        >

        > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz"
        <dugger_rockz@y...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > who wants to meet up? where at an what time?
      • Will Crites
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 19, 2005
          Same here. I'll get there about 9:30 or 10:00 am. First I'll be doing some volunteering the first couple hours. But I'll be up to meeting y'all for dinner at the mall.

          Will

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 21, 2005
            i dont know whats gonna happen now, or if there will be a meeting at
            the mall. but i do know one thing IM GONNA BE AT THE CON !!! i hope
            everyone has a good time. if you get a chance look me up. LATER.