Re: [pittscomicon] Possibe Venue Problem for Comicon 2008

  • R Howard
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2007
      I don't know about the work on the hotel, but the Pittsburgh Comicon is held in the East and South halls of the Expomart, so I would think demolition of the West hall will not affect the convention.

      axxinjaxxin <axxinjaxxin@...> wrote:
      Source: http://www.tekkosho con.com/

      Recently, the Monroeville Radisson and Expomart came to me with the
      news that beginning April 1, 2008, the West Wing of the Expomart and
      the South Tower of the Radisson Hotel were to be demolished.

      So what does this mean? The complete lack of updates for Comicon
      combined with the whole Mike George thing, and now a third of the
      Expomart and part of the Radisson being torn down does not bode well
      for Comicon 2008.