Re: [pittscomicon] Possibe Venue Problem for Comicon 2008

  • Lisa Davis
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 2007

      Hey All......

      I had known about this for quite some time now......one of my friends had told me that part of the Expo Mart was to be torn down in 2008, but he wasn't really sure of what all was to be torn down.  He was told that the whole thing was to be demolished!  I  could have saved ya'll the pain of telling everyone about this, but I had forgotten all about the demolishing period, but I had also hoped that they really weren't totally serious of doing it!   Hopefully you can find out for us if we still will have a Comicon though.....for SpiderGirl definately has to show up!
      ~SpiderGirl