Marvel Masterpieces II

  • norvandell
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2007
      Folks

      Just wanted to share in the good news, that I'll be doing cards for
      Marvel Masterpieces II.

      This will be my first big gig with Upper Deck and Marvel.

      I have chosen 40 characters to do, to coincide with turning 40 this
      past Dec 7th.

      There was an option to do up to 500, but I thought for my first time
      that quality was better than quantity.

      If any of you are a member of Deviant Art. head over to my page at...

      http://norvandell.deviantart.com

      and check out the contest I'm have to help celebrate this.

      Tod Allen Smith
    • Nicole Blum
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 26, 2007
        Congrats on your gig on the Marvel Masterpieces II project.

        I loved the Princess Leia piece on your Deviant Art site - keep up
        the excellent work on Star Wars pieces.

        Nicky

        DZ-8397
        www.garrisonexcelsior.com