meet at the mall

  • dugger_rockz
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 18 7:37 PM
      who wants to meet up? where at an what time?
    • norvandell
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 18 10:15 PM
        I'll be coming into town thursday late afternoon myslef and then friday
        morning setting up my table, but I'd be up for some chick-fil-a. When
        ever you set the time, I'll try to make it. Anyone else?.

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz" <dugger_rockz@y...>
        wrote:

        > who wants to meet up? where at an what time?
      • Dirk...Dirk Diggler
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 18 10:30 PM
          I would like to but Ill only be there Saturday.

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "norvandell" <BIG_BOOTE@H...>
          wrote:

          > I'll be coming into town thursday late afternoon myslef and then
          friday
          > morning setting up my table, but I'd be up for some chick-fil-a.
          When
          > ever you set the time, I'll try to make it. Anyone else?.
          >

          > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz"
          <dugger_rockz@y...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > who wants to meet up? where at an what time?
        • Will Crites
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 19 2:04 PM
            Same here. I'll get there about 9:30 or 10:00 am. First I'll be doing some volunteering the first couple hours. But I'll be up to meeting y'all for dinner at the mall.

            Will

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 21 12:22 PM
              i dont know whats gonna happen now, or if there will be a meeting at
              the mall. but i do know one thing IM GONNA BE AT THE CON !!! i hope
              everyone has a good time. if you get a chance look me up. LATER.