Re: [pittscomicon] Happy Holidays!

  • Lisa Davis
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2007
      I also hope that everyone has the best Christmas and best New Year as well!  Hope everyone gets what all they want when it comes to the costuming, comics, Anime, Figures, Artwork, DVD's.....ect. ect....
      Take Care and God Bless!   Also....Please remember the real true meaning of why we celebrate Christmas!
      ~Spider-Girl

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 26, 2007
        I hope everyone
        had a Merry Christmas Day,