Re: Happy Holidays from the Pittsburgh Comicon

  • Maya
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 22, 2007
      >I sooo can't wait till the Comicon comes around. And Happy holidays
      to all!! *<
      > Holiday Greetings to All of You Comiconiacs,
      >
      > After the Holidays is when The Comicon Madness Begins and we'll have
      > tons of news about the 2008 Pittsburgh Comicon,
      > (some I already know but can't announce yet, but just you wait!!)
      > I do however do have a few exciting things that you can stuff in
      your
      > stocking, while looking forward to the New Year.
      > We just added the following guests:
      >
      > • Mike Oeming (artist of Powers, co-creator and artist of Mice
      > Templar) is returning to Pittsburgh in 2008 with writing partner,
      > Bryan J.L. Glass.
      >
      > • Writer, Tom DeFalco joins the rest of the Amazing Spider-Girl
      team
      > (Ron Frenz and Sal Buscema) in celebrating Mae Parker's 10 Birthday
      in
      > Pittsburgh.
      >
      > • Master of the Macabre, Brian Pulido returns to Pittsburgh. Brian
      > had to back out of last year's convention, but look for him to come
      > roaring in the Burgh in 2008.
      >
      > • and, Making his first appearance in Pittsburgh will be Jay
      Leisten,

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 22, 2007
        I have to agree with you, the CON countdown begins very soon! ALSO...
        I hope everyone has a great Christmas and an even better New Year.

        >I sooo can't wait till the Comicon comes around. And Happy holidays
        to all!! *<
        > Holiday Greetings to All of You Comiconiacs,
        >
        > After the Holidays is when The Comicon Madness Begins and we'll have
        > tons of news about the 2008 Pittsburgh Comicon,
        > (some I already know but can't announce yet, but just you wait!!)
        > I do however do have a few exciting things that you can stuff in
        your
        > stocking, while looking forward to the New Year.
        > We just added the following guests:
        >
        > • Mike Oeming (artist of Powers, co-creator and artist of Mice
        > Templar) is returning to Pittsburgh in 2008 with writing partner,
        > Bryan J.L. Glass.
        >
        > • Writer, Tom DeFalco joins the rest of the Amazing Spider-Girl
        team
        > (Ron Frenz and Sal Buscema) in celebrating Mae Parker's 10 Birthday
        in
        > Pittsburgh.
        >
        > • Master of the Macabre, Brian Pulido returns to Pittsburgh. Brian
        > had to back out of last year's convention, but look for him to come
        > roaring in the Burgh in 2008.
        >
        > • and, Making his first appearance in Pittsburgh will be Jay
        Leisten,
        > inker of such projects as Ultimate Power and others.
        >
        > Visit www.pittsburghcomic on.com to see all the new guests added and
        > stay tuned in the New Year for Exciting News about our 15th
        > Anniversary. (The webmaster should have all the latest additions to
        > the website up in the next few days)
        >
        > In the meantime, bless all of you in this Holiday Season. We wish
        you
        > all well and we pray for a bright 2008!!
        >
        > Merry Christmas,
        >
        > Patrick A. Thomas
        > Marketing Director - Pittsburgh Comicon
        >
        > Pittsburgh Comicon
        > April 25, 26, 27, 2008
        > Pittsburgh Expomart - Monroeville, PA
        > www.pittsburghcomic on.com
        > pittsburghcomicon@ ...
        > 1002 Graham Ave.
        > Windber, PA 15963
        > 814-467-4116
        > 814-467-4416

      • Maya
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 23, 2007
          >That's an Idea I think I'm going to place a countdown on my My space
          page to count down til the next Pittsburgh Comicon.

          > I have to agree with you, the CON countdown begins very soon!
          ALSO...
          > I hope everyone has a great Christmas and an even better New Year.

          Comicon

> [...]
          wish

          > you
          >
          > > all well and we pray for a bright 2008!!
          >

          > > Merry Christmas,
          >

          > > Patrick A. Thomas
          >
          > > Marketing Director - Pittsburgh Comicon
          >

          > > Pittsburgh Comicon
          >
          > > April 25, 26, 27, 2008
          >
          > > Pittsburgh Expomart - Monroeville, PA
          >
          > > www.pittsburghcomic on.com
          >
          > > pittsburghcomicon@ ...
          >
          > > 1002 Graham Ave.
          >
          > > Windber, PA 15963
          >
          > > 814-467-4116
          >
          > > 814-467-4416

          > <!--
          >
          > #ygrp-mkp{
          0px;padding:0px 14px;}
          > #ygrp-mkp hr{
          > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}
          > #ygrp-mkp #hd{
          > color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-

          align:right;padding-right:.5em;}

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 23, 2007
            Good Idea. If you get a chance stop by my, myspace"http://www.myspace.com/bigdugger" and say hi sometime.
            Merry Christmas.