Happy Holidays from the Pittsburgh Comicon

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 21, 2007
      Holiday Greetings to All of You Comiconiacs,

      After the Holidays is when The Comicon Madness Begins and we'll have
      tons of news about the 2008 Pittsburgh Comicon,
      (some I already know but can't announce yet, but just you wait!!)
      I do however do have a few exciting things that you can stuff in your
      stocking, while looking forward to the New Year.
      We just added the following guests:

      • Mike Oeming (artist of Powers, co-creator and artist of Mice
      Templar) is returning to Pittsburgh in 2008 with writing partner,
      Bryan J.L. Glass.

      • Writer, Tom DeFalco joins the rest of the Amazing Spider-Girl team
      (Ron Frenz and Sal Buscema) in celebrating Mae Parker's 10 Birthday in
      Pittsburgh.

      • Master of the Macabre, Brian Pulido returns to Pittsburgh. Brian
      had to back out of last year's convention, but look for him to come
      roaring in the Burgh in 2008.

      • and, Making his first appearance in Pittsburgh will be Jay Leisten,
      inker of such projects as Ultimate Power and others.

      Visit www.pittsburghcomicon.com to see all the new guests added and
      stay tuned in the New Year for Exciting News about our 15th
      Anniversary. (The webmaster should have all the latest additions to
      the website up in the next few days)

      In the meantime, bless all of you in this Holiday Season. We wish you
      all well and we pray for a bright 2008!!

      Merry Christmas,

      Patrick A. Thomas
      Marketing Director - Pittsburgh Comicon

      Pittsburgh Comicon
      April 25, 26, 27, 2008
      Pittsburgh Expomart - Monroeville, PA
      www.pittsburghcomicon.com
      pittsburghcomicon@...
      1002 Graham Ave.
      Windber, PA 15963
      814-467-4116
      814-467-4416
    • Maya
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 22, 2007

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 22, 2007
          I have to agree with you, the CON countdown begins very soon! ALSO...
          I hope everyone has a great Christmas and an even better New Year.

          >I sooo can't wait till the Comicon comes around. And Happy holidays
          to all!! *<
          > Holiday Greetings to All of You Comiconiacs,
          >
          > After the Holidays is when The Comicon Madness Begins and we'll have
          > tons of news about the 2008 Pittsburgh Comicon,
          > (some I already know but can't announce yet, but just you wait!!)
          > I do however do have a few exciting things that you can stuff in
          your
          > stocking, while looking forward to the New Year.
          > We just added the following guests:
          >
          > • Mike Oeming (artist of Powers, co-creator and artist of Mice
          > Templar) is returning to Pittsburgh in 2008 with writing partner,
          > Bryan J.L. Glass.
          >
          > • Writer, Tom DeFalco joins the rest of the Amazing Spider-Girl
          team
          > (Ron Frenz and Sal Buscema) in celebrating Mae Parker's 10 Birthday
          in
          > Pittsburgh.
          >
          > • Master of the Macabre, Brian Pulido returns to Pittsburgh. Brian
          > had to back out of last year's convention, but look for him to come
          > roaring in the Burgh in 2008.
          >
          > • and, Making his first appearance in Pittsburgh will be Jay
          Leisten,
          > inker of such projects as Ultimate Power and others.
          >
          > Visit www.pittsburghcomic on.com to see all the new guests added and
          > stay tuned in the New Year for Exciting News about our 15th
          > Anniversary. (The webmaster should have all the latest additions to
          > the website up in the next few days)
          >
          > In the meantime, bless all of you in this Holiday Season. We wish
          you
          > all well and we pray for a bright 2008!!
          >
          > Merry Christmas,
          >
          > Patrick A. Thomas
          > Marketing Director - Pittsburgh Comicon
          >
          > Pittsburgh Comicon
          > April 25, 26, 27, 2008
          > Pittsburgh Expomart - Monroeville, PA
          > www.pittsburghcomic on.com
          > pittsburghcomicon@ ...
          > 1002 Graham Ave.
          > Windber, PA 15963
          > 814-467-4116
          > 814-467-4416

        • Maya
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 23, 2007
            >That's an Idea I think I'm going to place a countdown on my My space
            page to count down til the next Pittsburgh Comicon.

            > I have to agree with you, the CON countdown begins very soon!
            ALSO...
            > I hope everyone has a great Christmas and an even better New Year.

            Comicon

> [...]
            wish

            > you
            >
            > > all well and we pray for a bright 2008!!
            >

            > > Merry Christmas,
            >

            > > Patrick A. Thomas
            >
            > > Marketing Director - Pittsburgh Comicon
            >

            > > Pittsburgh Comicon
            >
            > > April 25, 26, 27, 2008
            >
            > > Pittsburgh Expomart - Monroeville, PA
            >
            > > www.pittsburghcomic on.com
            >
            > > pittsburghcomicon@ ...
            >
            > > 1002 Graham Ave.
            >
            > > Windber, PA 15963
            >
            > > 814-467-4116
            >
            > > 814-467-4416

            > <!--
            >
            > #ygrp-mkp{
            0px;padding:0px 14px;}
            > #ygrp-mkp hr{
            > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}
            > #ygrp-mkp #hd{
            > color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-

            align:right;padding-right:.5em;}

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 23, 2007
              Good Idea. If you get a chance stop by my, myspace"http://www.myspace.com/bigdugger" and say hi sometime.
              Merry Christmas.