Re: [pittscomicon] Bad News !!!!!!

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2005
      WOW, what a shot to the con, and such bad news to a good guy. Lets all hope things work out for him.

      the_man_happy2002 <the_man_happy2002@...> wrote:

      Hi everyone I hate to be the person that breaks the news if you dont
      all ready know,Michael Turner will not be at the show this
      year.Michaels Cancer has come back,and he is now doing treatment for
      it.They remover a tumor from his hip.I just wanted you guies to
      know .......... HAPPY

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Ryan
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 17, 2005
        This blows. Much more for Mike, I know...

        But he and Waid will not be there now. <sigh> Is it way too late to
        get anyone else? Loeb and Lee, perhaps? I jest.