Re: costume people wanted

  • matt
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2007
      I have a complete Stormtrooper?
      would that work?

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Fenton" <gfenton@...>
      wrote:

      > Fantasy fetish island is looking for someone with a darth vader
      costume, star trek costumes ,these maybe use for the stage
      production,people can wear these the whole night of the event

      > from
      >
      > zatara74@...
      >

      > Fetish Fantasy Island Presents: The Nightmare Before The
      Nutcracker
      > A Gothic Christmas Extravaganza .This production is looking for
      dark themed art and vendors

      > December 8th Altar Bar 1620 Penn Ave. Pittsburgh Pa in the Strip!
      > Doors 9pm. Performance begins 10pm sharp so please arrive early!!
      >

      > --
      >
      > Altar Bar
      > 1620 Penn Ave
      > Pittsburgh Pa 15222
      > 412-263-2877
      >
      > www.fetishfantasyisland.com
      >
      > http://www.myspace.com/fetishfantasyisland
      >

      > Fetish, Fantasy, and Theme attire expected and greatly
      appreciated!!!

      > See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

    • Gene Fenton
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2007
        the play itself needs a Darth Vader costume,but contact the manager of the event at      zatara74@...  Im sure he would let you walk around the whole event in a storm trooper costume