costume people wanted

  • Gene Fenton
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
      Fantasy fetish island is looking for someone with a darth vader costume, star trek costumes ,these maybe use for the stage production,people can wear these the whole night of the event

      from

       zatara74@...

      Fetish Fantasy Island Presents: The Nightmare Before The Nutcracker
      A Gothic Christmas Extravaganza .This production is looking for dark themed art and vendors

      December 8th Altar Bar 1620 Penn Ave. Pittsburgh Pa in the Strip!
      Doors 9pm. Performance begins 10pm sharp so please arrive early!!

      --

      Altar Bar
      1620 Penn Ave

      www.fetishfantasyisland.com

      http://www.myspace.com/fetishfantasyisland

      Fetish, Fantasy, and Theme attire expected and greatly appreciated!!!

    • matt
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2007
        I have a complete Stormtrooper?
        would that work?

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Fenton" <gfenton@...>
        wrote:

        > Fantasy fetish island is looking for someone with a darth vader
        costume, star trek costumes ,these maybe use for the stage
        production,people can wear these the whole night of the event

        > from
        >
        > zatara74@...
        >

        > Fetish Fantasy Island Presents: The Nightmare Before The
        Nutcracker
        > A Gothic Christmas Extravaganza .This production is looking for
        dark themed art and vendors

        > December 8th Altar Bar 1620 Penn Ave. Pittsburgh Pa in the Strip!
        > Doors 9pm. Performance begins 10pm sharp so please arrive early!!
        >

        > --
        >
        > Altar Bar
        > 1620 Penn Ave
        > Pittsburgh Pa 15222
        > 412-263-2877
        >
        > www.fetishfantasyisland.com
        >
        > http://www.myspace.com/fetishfantasyisland
        >

        > Fetish, Fantasy, and Theme attire expected and greatly
        appreciated!!!

        > See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

      • Gene Fenton
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2007
          the play itself needs a Darth Vader costume,but contact the manager of the event at      zatara74@...  Im sure he would let you walk around the whole event in a storm trooper costume