New poll for pittscomicon

  • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 29 , Apr 8, 2005
      pittscomicon group:

      Does anyone from this group that is going to attend the con
      want to meet up over at the mall for dinner?

      o Yes
      o NO

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 29 , Oct 8, 2005
        pittscomicon group:

        Who would you like to see at the 2006 Pittsburgh Comicon?

        o Stan Lee
        o Brian M Bendis
        o Bruno Sammartino
        o J. Winick
        o Carmen Electra

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
          pittscomicon group:

          What actor would you guys like to see?

          o Robert Englund
          o Ken Kirzinger
          o Bruce Campbell
          o Ernie Hudson
          o Harold Ramis

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
            pittscomicon group:

            What wrestlers would you guys like to see?

            o RVD
            o Terry Funk
            o Raven
            o Mick Foley
            o Steven Richards
            o Shane Douglas

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
              pittscomicon group:

              What comic artist would you guys like to see?

              o Alex Ross
              o Nick Bradshaw
              o Dan Brereton

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
            • Philip Herzog
              Message 6 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
                Bruce Campbell
                Message 7 of 29 , Oct 16, 2005
                  Already met them all, but would love to get Stevie to sign my BWO
                  figure. :)

                  --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 29 , Dec 29, 2005
                    pittscomicon group:

                    who do you not want to see this year?

                    o Dawn of the Dead people
                    o Johnny Valiant

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!

                      Message 10 of 29 , Dec 30, 2005
                        LOL Dugger,
                        That's what I was going to post.
                        There should have been that 3rd option.

                        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
                        wrote:

                        > how about neither!
                        >
                        > pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                        > pittscomicon group:
                        >
                        > who do you not want to see this year?
                        >
                        > o Dawn of the Dead people
                        > o Johnny Valiant

                        > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                        Groups
                        > web site listed above.
                        >
                        > Thanks!

                        > Comic
                        book Comic book
                        store Comic book
                        artist
                        Comic book cover
                        Comic book for sale Dc
                        comic
                        book

                        Service.

                        Message 11 of 29 , Feb 28, 2006
                          pittscomicon group:

                          I attend the Comicon: (all that apply)

                          o To buy stuff
                          o To sell stuff
                          o To meet/interact with the artists
                          o To meet/interact with celebrity guests
                          o To attend the charity auction
                          o For the poker tournament
                          o For the kicking parties (woo hoo)
                          o To try and build my business/reputation
                          o To ogle the ladies
                          o To ogle the dudes

                          web site listed above.

                          Thanks!
                        • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                          Message 12 of 29 , May 8, 2006
                            pittscomicon group:

                            What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh Comicon

                            o great
                            o nice
                            o ok
                            o needs work
                            o oh my god that's bad

                            web site listed above.

                            Thanks!
                          • Kirisawa Fuko
                            Message 13 of 29 , May 9, 2006
                              Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
                              we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
                              went/was run?

                              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                              > pittscomicon group:
                              >
                              > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
                              Comicon

                              > o great
                              > o nice
                              > o ok
                              > o needs work
                              > o oh my god that's bad

                              > web site listed above.
                              >
                              > Thanks!

                            • MTB
                              Message 14 of 29 , May 9, 2006

                                > Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
                                > we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
                                > went/was run?
                                >
                                > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

                                > > pittscomicon group:
                                > >
                                > > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
                                > Comicon
                                > >
                                > > o great
                                > > o nice
                                > > o ok
                                > > o needs work
                                > > o oh my god that's bad

                                > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                                Groups
                                > > web site listed above.
                                > >
                                > > Thanks!

                                what u saw
                              • MTB
                                Message 15 of 29 , May 9, 2006

                                  > Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
                                  > we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
                                  > went/was run?
                                  >
                                  > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

                                  > > pittscomicon group:
                                  > >
                                  > > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
                                  > Comicon
                                  > >
                                  > > o great
                                  > > o nice
                                  > > o ok
                                  > > o needs work
                                  > > o oh my god that's bad

                                  > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                                  Groups
                                  > > web site listed above.
                                  > >
                                  > > Thanks!

                                  what u saw
                                • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Oct 13, 2008
                                    pittscomicon group:

                                    would you be intersted in have a group that meets once or twice a month to have geeky conversations about current movies, TV shows and the like?

                                    o yes once a month
                                    o yes twice a month
                                    o no
                                    o depends

                                    web site listed above.

                                    Thanks!
                                  • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Jul 27, 2009
                                      pittscomicon group:

                                      Is the Con a good place to bring a date , if she isnt really into comics?
                                      But shows interest....

                                      o Hell Yeah!
                                      o No Way!
                                      o I'd rather just rent while Im in the Burgh

                                      web site listed above.

                                      Thanks!
                                    • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Apr 27, 2012
                                        pittscomicon group:

                                        Who thought Perez's work on this years (2012) t-shirt was...

                                        o Not his best work
                                        o Too cartoonish
                                        o Ok but could have been better
                                        o Great!!!
                                        o Bad colors

                                        web site listed above.

                                        Thanks!
                                      • Anthony
                                        Message 19 of 29 , May 1, 2012
                                          I am not crazy about the new Power Girl costume and hair do. Maybe it'll grow on me... If it was just Huntress, or even Huntress and Batman, I would have enjoyed it more.

                                          The colored version:
                                          http://tinyurl.com/7hfx4de