Re: Tekkoshocon

  • Kirisawa Fuko
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6 12:34 PM
      Uhm...are you trying to be clever or what? I'm not running
      Tekkoshocon. I just figured some comicon fans might wanna go and
      hadn't heard of it before. This mailing list isn't an official
      Pittsburgh Comicon list, it's just a fan group, so it makes sense to
      post about other fan related stuff going on in the burgh.