Re: Tekkoshocon

  • Kirisawa Fuko
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6 12:25 PM
      Yep, both are the same weekend, just different sides of the Expomart.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Chad \"Space Ghost\" Wilson"
      <spacghst@s...> wrote:
      > Are you serious? The only reason I ask is because there is a huge
      Toy Show
      > (the
      > same show that was across from the comicon last year) being held at the
      > Expomart also.
      >
      > That's like WOW Scoob! 2 Great shows at one place!
      >

      > on 4/6/05 2:10 AM, Kirisawa Fuko at fuko_chan@y... wrote:
      >

      > Just a little reminder...Tekkoshocon, Pittsburgh's only anime
      > convention is this weekend! It's at the Expomart and Radisson this
      > year, same place as Pitts comicon has been for quite awhile so easy to
      > find for patrons. For more info check out www.tekkoshocon.com
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
    • Kirisawa Fuko
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 6 12:34 PM
        Uhm...are you trying to be clever or what? I'm not running
        Tekkoshocon. I just figured some comicon fans might wanna go and
        hadn't heard of it before. This mailing list isn't an official
        Pittsburgh Comicon list, it's just a fan group, so it makes sense to
        post about other fan related stuff going on in the burgh.