Comicon 2008

  • mangoman42
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2007
      Hey guys just a short note. I was talking to Renee and told her about
      the discussions here. She asked me to thank you for your support and
      to let you know that the Con is booked 3 years in advance and it will
      go on. She indicated that even if she and Mike aren't able to be there
      that their staff who has been helping to run things for the past 15
      years would take care of things just fine.
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16, 2007
        Any new word on his situation? still having a tough time digesting it all

        Hey guys just a short note. I was talking to Renee and told her about
        the discussions here. She asked me to thank you for your support and
        to let you know that the Con is booked 3 years in advance and it will
        go on. She indicated that even if she and Mike aren't able to be there
        that their staff who has been helping to run things for the past 15
        years would take care of things just fine.

        Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
      • Maya
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 16, 2007
          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "mangoman42" <sheets42@...> wrote:
          >Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. I will be happy to
          step in and lend a helping hand!!!