Re: Tekkoshocon

  • R
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6, 2005
      Thanks for posting that. I'm sure you'll now include the Pittsburgh
      Comicon's dates and a link to www.pittsburghcomicon.com on the front
      page of your website, right?

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kirisawa Fuko" <fuko_chan@y...>
      wrote:

      > Just a little reminder...Tekkoshocon, Pittsburgh's only anime
      > convention is this weekend! It's at the Expomart and Radisson this
      > year, same place as Pitts comicon has been for quite awhile so easy
      > find for patrons. For more info check out www.tekkoshocon.com
    • Kirisawa Fuko
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 6, 2005
        Yep, both are the same weekend, just different sides of the Expomart.

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Chad \"Space Ghost\" Wilson"
        <spacghst@s...> wrote:
        > Are you serious? The only reason I ask is because there is a huge
        Toy Show
        > (the
        > same show that was across from the comicon last year) being held at the
        > Expomart also.
        >
        > That's like WOW Scoob! 2 Great shows at one place!
        >

        > on 4/6/05 2:10 AM, Kirisawa Fuko at fuko_chan@y... wrote:
        >

        > Just a little reminder...Tekkoshocon, Pittsburgh's only anime
        > convention is this weekend! It's at the Expomart and Radisson this
        > year, same place as Pitts comicon has been for quite awhile so easy to
        > find for patrons. For more info check out www.tekkoshocon.com
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
      • Kirisawa Fuko
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 6, 2005
          Uhm...are you trying to be clever or what? I'm not running
          Tekkoshocon. I just figured some comicon fans might wanna go and
          hadn't heard of it before. This mailing list isn't an official
          Pittsburgh Comicon list, it's just a fan group, so it makes sense to
          post about other fan related stuff going on in the burgh.