Re: Nothing new to report today about Mike

  • qrychepgh
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 10, 2007
      Fraud charges added regarding stolen books:
      http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2007708100323

      Anyone know whether he collected life insurance?

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "norvandell" <BIG_BOOTE@...>
      wrote:

      > I have a friend, who wrote the artical for CBR.com, and he says
      that
      > so far nothing new to report.
      >
      > The Extridition, will be a seperate trial that the Michigan
      > authorities will have to fight here. Basically, if Mike wins,
      theres a
      > very good chance that all will go in his favor. Michigan, will have
      > prove beyond a doubt, that Mike did what they are claiming. If that
      > happens, then mike will go to Michigan where another trial for the
      > charges will occur.
      >
      > If Michigan can't prove the charges, they can't take him back. Now
      I'm
      > no lawyer, but from what I understand, sounds like things are very
      > encouraging for Mike right now.
      >
      > Has anyone been by the store to see if they're open?. I would
      rather
      > get my comics from Comics World than think that they are closed
      before
      > asking, than not get my books at all.
      >
      > Tod

    • Lisa Davis
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 10, 2007

        If this helps you guys any.....I have the link to WJACTV.com that they did a report on Michael George.....there is a video link as well of a report.