Re: Tekkoshocon

  • R
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6 5:53 AM
      Thanks for posting that. I'm sure you'll now include the Pittsburgh
      Comicon's dates and a link to www.pittsburghcomicon.com on the front
      page of your website, right?

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kirisawa Fuko" <fuko_chan@y...>
      wrote:

      > Just a little reminder...Tekkoshocon, Pittsburgh's only anime
      > convention is this weekend! It's at the Expomart and Radisson this
      > year, same place as Pitts comicon has been for quite awhile so easy
      > find for patrons. For more info check out www.tekkoshocon.com
    • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 6 6:04 AM
        Re: [pittscomicon] Tekkoshocon Are you serious? The only reason I ask is because there is a huge Toy Show (the
        same show that was across from the comicon last year) being held at the Expomart also.

        That's like WOW Scoob! 2 Great shows at one place!

        on 4/6/05 2:10 AM, Kirisawa Fuko at fuko_chan@... wrote:

        Just a little reminder...Tekkoshocon, Pittsburgh's only anime
        convention is this weekend! It's at the Expomart and Radisson this
        year, same place as Pitts comicon has been for quite awhile so easy to
        find for patrons. For more info check out www.tekkoshocon.com

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Kirisawa Fuko
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 6 12:25 PM
          Yep, both are the same weekend, just different sides of the Expomart.

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Chad \"Space Ghost\" Wilson"
          <spacghst@s...> wrote:
          > Are you serious? The only reason I ask is because there is a huge
          Toy Show
          > (the
          > same show that was across from the comicon last year) being held at the
          > Expomart also.
          >
          > That's like WOW Scoob! 2 Great shows at one place!
          >

          > on 4/6/05 2:10 AM, Kirisawa Fuko at fuko_chan@y... wrote:
          >

          > Just a little reminder...Tekkoshocon, Pittsburgh's only anime
          > convention is this weekend! It's at the Expomart and Radisson this
          > year, same place as Pitts comicon has been for quite awhile so easy to
          > find for patrons. For more info check out www.tekkoshocon.com
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
        • Kirisawa Fuko
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 6 12:34 PM
            Uhm...are you trying to be clever or what? I'm not running
            Tekkoshocon. I just figured some comicon fans might wanna go and
            hadn't heard of it before. This mailing list isn't an official
            Pittsburgh Comicon list, it's just a fan group, so it makes sense to
            post about other fan related stuff going on in the burgh.