Tekkoshocon

  • Kirisawa Fuko
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6, 2005
      Just a little reminder...Tekkoshocon, Pittsburgh's only anime
      convention is this weekend! It's at the Expomart and Radisson this
      year, same place as Pitts comicon has been for quite awhile so easy to
      find for patrons. For more info check out www.tekkoshocon.com
    • R
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 6, 2005
        Thanks for posting that. I'm sure you'll now include the Pittsburgh
        Comicon's dates and a link to www.pittsburghcomicon.com on the front
        page of your website, right?

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kirisawa Fuko" <fuko_chan@y...>
        wrote:

        > Just a little reminder...Tekkoshocon, Pittsburgh's only anime
        > convention is this weekend! It's at the Expomart and Radisson this
        > year, same place as Pitts comicon has been for quite awhile so easy
        > find for patrons. For more info check out www.tekkoshocon.com
      • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 6, 2005
          Re: [pittscomicon] Tekkoshocon Are you serious? The only reason I ask is because there is a huge Toy Show (the
          same show that was across from the comicon last year) being held at the Expomart also.

          That's like WOW Scoob! 2 Great shows at one place!

          on 4/6/05 2:10 AM, Kirisawa Fuko at fuko_chan@... wrote:

          Just a little reminder...Tekkoshocon, Pittsburgh's only anime
          convention is this weekend! It's at the Expomart and Radisson this
          year, same place as Pitts comicon has been for quite awhile so easy to
          find for patrons. For more info check out www.tekkoshocon.com

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Kirisawa Fuko
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 6, 2005
            Yep, both are the same weekend, just different sides of the Expomart.

            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Chad \"Space Ghost\" Wilson"
            <spacghst@s...> wrote:
            > Are you serious? The only reason I ask is because there is a huge
            Toy Show
            > (the
            > same show that was across from the comicon last year) being held at the
            > Expomart also.
            >
            > That's like WOW Scoob! 2 Great shows at one place!
            >

            > on 4/6/05 2:10 AM, Kirisawa Fuko at fuko_chan@y... wrote:
            >

            > Just a little reminder...Tekkoshocon, Pittsburgh's only anime
            > convention is this weekend! It's at the Expomart and Radisson this
            > year, same place as Pitts comicon has been for quite awhile so easy to
            > find for patrons. For more info check out www.tekkoshocon.com
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
          • Kirisawa Fuko
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 6, 2005
              Uhm...are you trying to be clever or what? I'm not running
              Tekkoshocon. I just figured some comicon fans might wanna go and
              hadn't heard of it before. This mailing list isn't an official
              Pittsburgh Comicon list, it's just a fan group, so it makes sense to
              post about other fan related stuff going on in the burgh.