996Re: [pittscomicon] Re: STEEL CITY CON

  • Lisa Davis
    Jul 28, 2007
      I went to the convention on Saturday....and I had my costumes with me, but, WHERE THE HELL WERE THE HEROES COSTUMES?    All I saw was a few Pirates....and Star Wars people....So, I didn't dress up in the hero costumes I have...

      ~Spidergirl

      Maya <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:
      --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, Lisa Davis <lisad_2711@ ...>
      wrote:
      >I will be there by late morning or early afternoon. not so sure
      right on.
      > I may try to attend, but I may wind up going in a little late for
      something came up for the morning part(for Saturday), other than
      that, things might be okay....Or may wind up going on Sunday!!

      Daylight Time, dugger_rockz@ ... writes:
      > July 28 & 29, its good time, dress up, dress down, dont dress at
      all,
      > well maybe wear a little something, I cant make it saturday but i
      will
      > damn sure be there sunday.
      > Hope some of you stop by.
      > Dugger
      >
      > i want to go but as it turns out now i might not be able to. had
      some things come up, but if i can make the con i'll definitely be
      there

      > Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

      > Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Yahoo!
      Travel.