994Re: [pittscomicon] STEEL CITY CON

  • Lisa Davis
    Jul 26, 2007
      I may try to attend, but I may wind up going in a little late for something came up for the morning part(for Saturday), other than that, things might be okay....Or may wind up going on Sunday!!
      ~Spidergirl

      bsimon9427@... wrote:
      In a message dated 7/26/2007 9:36:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time, dugger_rockz@ yahoo.com writes:
      July 28 & 29, its good time, dress up, dress down, dont dress at all,
      well maybe wear a little something, I cant make it saturday but i will
      damn sure be there sunday.
      Hope some of you stop by.
      Dugger

      i want to go but as it turns out now i might not be able to. had some things come up, but if i can make the con i'll definitely be there