965Re: steel city con

  • hobanagarak
    Jun 27, 2007
      > In a message dated 6/27/2007 6:59:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      > dugger_rockz@... writes:
      > Do it! its a great show and youll have a blast
      > i go everytime. just havnt yet in costume. the only ones i'd see
      there are
      > the storm troopers.

      I went to the last Steel City Con to meet Feedback from WWtbaS. Great
      guy. Not really sure about going to the next one.

      I wasn't really in costume per se at the last one, just kinda gothed
      up I guess, and I had people take my pic and ask who I was supposed to
      be. Ahdunno. It is only $7 to get in, but it is significantly smaller
      than the Pitts Comic Con.

      I've gone a couple times, and it might just be me, but it seems like
      Vader and Fett and company don't show up until there's like an hour
      left in the show.
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic