959Re: [pittscomicon] steel city con

  • Lisa Davis
    Jun 26, 2007
      You got the email address for them?   I don't know if I do or not.  I just have the one for Pittscomicon, and that is over for the year.
      ~Spidergirl

      bsimon9427@... wrote:
      In a message dated 6/26/2007 11:27:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time, lisad_2711@yahoo. com writes:
      I got the email from them, but I doubt if I'll be in costume for this convention, for I don't have the money to go at this given time.......now if they had a day for wearing the costume, to get in for free, then I'd think about it.
      ~Spidergirl

      email them and suggest it?  cant hurt  lol

      See what's free at AOL.com.

      Got a little couch potato?