953Re: [pittscomicon] Silver Surfer

    Jun 18, 2007
      I think it was to short as well. I do wonder though, in future Marvel Comic Movies is all the main characters going to dance? I HATE THAT!

      From: gunsgirl32574 <gunsgirl32574@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 7:00:37 PM
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Silver Surfer

      I saw the movie on Firday with my boyfriend and we both thought that
      the movie was good I liked the stuff about Johnny> (I'm not saying
      becasue I don't want to spoil it for everyone else but if you seen it
      you'll know what I was talking about) but the only problem i had was
      it was too short I heard that they're going to make a third movie and
      maybe a Silver Surfer movie????? :)

      Building a website is a piece of cake.