887Re: the costume contest

  • divinedelphi00
    May 1, 2007
      I totally agree, for the most part he's completely out of line, and he
      seems a little biased too. A different MC would definitely be nice,
      and perhaps more judges? Though I did like the new categories for
      star wars and groups, maybe there should be one for best sketch too? I
      thought these things were based off not only the judges opinions but
      the audiences approval as well...

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "sillysully7" <sillysully7@...>
      wrote:

      > I must say, I found the judge's comments to be pretty uncalled for
      > regarding girls at least half his age. Maybe next year we can get a
      > different judge? Perhaps a WOMAN?

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic