87Re: A Few Questions

  • R
    Mar 21, 2005
      1. I will suggest adding GB and GB2 to the promoters when I see them
      this weekend, but it may be too late, depending on whether the
      program book has gone to the printer.

      2. Not sure how to answer this one except to say that the convention
      gets guests who a) agree to come and b) don't ask for an exorbinant
      fee. As I mentioned in an earlier message, now is the perfect time
      to let the promoters know who you'd like to see in 2006. Keep in
      mind the above two provisos though.

      3. Hopefully no one. If anyone does, I hope they are caught and
      punished to the fullest extent of the law. I'd hate to think someone
      had a heart attack from walking down all those stairs, or the Fire
      Dept. missed a real call because some a-hole pulled a false alarm.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "baldalbinoyeti"
      <baldalbinoyeti@y...> wrote:

      > 1. Why aren't "Ghostbusters" and "Ghostbusters 2" gonna be shown
      > during the movie marathon? It would make sense, what with Ernie
      > Hudson being there and what not.
      >
      > 2. Why the hell was RVD not in the poll for wrestlers? I would love
      > to meet RVD, or any of the ECW elite for that matter. I still wish
      > Sandman would have shown up last year. Why is that jackass Johnny
      > Valiant coming again this year? Personally, I thought he was kind
      of
      > an asshole.
      >
      > 3. Who's gonna pull the fire alarm at the Radisson this year?
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic