866Coooobraaaa!

  • EEGAH316
    Apr 29, 2007
      Yeah, I was Cobra Commander, and I severely underestimated how popular
      the old snake is! I thought I had my pic taken a lot last year, but I
      probably got double last year's total, which was very flattering!
      There was an outstanding variety of costumes, all really well-made.
      And it's always good to see other Joes around!

      Other than that, I didn't buy much besides some Doctor Who cards, some
      bootleggy DVDs, and Peter Mayhew's autograph, but it was a great time
      regardless. I wasn't really going in looking for back issues of
      comics, so that's about what I expected.

      And the waterproofing guy gave me an estimate of $2-3 million to have
      the Terrordrome waterproofed.

      Oh yeah, here's my pics from the day if you wanna check 'em out:
      http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m315/darthticklish/comicon07/
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic