856Re: [pittscomicon] Re: day one?

    Apr 29, 2007
      THANKS FOR SEEING MY POINT

      From: Kirisawa Fuko <fuko_chan@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2007 10:44:48 PM
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Re: day one?

      If complaints aren't voiced, nothing will ever be improved. They did
      have some good guests, and no one was insulting the folks that run the
      show or how they treat their guests. But a few good guests and nice
      people heading the event doesn't mean it was a stellar show, or
      anywhere near as good as it could be. Please don't assume the people
      complaining are just gloomy or looking to nit pick. I really believe
      the con used to be better in some aspects, and others could be
      improved easily if they listened to some suggestions and tried. That's
      one of the things this group's for, fans to get together and talk
      about the good and the bad. I'm glad you're having a good experience
      with the con, but some people just aren't and there's nothing wrong
      with saying that.

      <http://us.rd. yahoo.com/ evt=48245/ *http://autos. yahoo.com/ new_cars. html;_ylc= X3oDMTE1YW1jcXJ2 BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2 BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFn cwRzbGsDbmV3LWNh cnM->

      > > Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

      <http://us.rd. yahoo.com/ evt=48245/ *http://autos. yahoo.com/ new_cars. html;_ylc= X3oDMTE1YW1jcXJ2 BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2 BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFn cwRzbGsDbmV3LWNh cnM->