851Re: day one?

  • hobanagarak
    Apr 28, 2007
      The main dealers I was looking for weren't there. (I couldn't find a
      measly two issues of a comic I was looking for either, but that's
      another complaint for another day.) Seems like they lost a lot of the
      variety in dealers this year. Gaming supplies, shirts, DVD's and such
      were slim pickings compared to some years.
      Due to that and other reasons I may not even go tomorrow, but if I do,
      I will be in costume but I won't be entering into the costume contest
      either. I don't have a chance with last years format.

      The 52 panel was great though, and I got my money's worth of advice
      from David Campiti with Glasshouse, so it wasn't all bad. Just not as
      good as it could have been.

      > yes they were,but its same ole same ole i think Michael and Renee
      are awesome,but....
      > had you listened to the people, im not saying 2 or 3 people, alot of
      people was seriously disappointed
      > and Im gonna have to include myself in that group. The Steel Valley
      Con is a better value, and a way better time.
      > (but thats my opinion)
      > Trust me San Diego is a whole other planet,been there and goin back
      again.

      > Dugger

      potentially great show go to the dogs.

      may be the world."

      the money on half a dozen well known artists an writers and not worry
      about the small press so much, (nothing against the little guys) but
      ive rarely seen anything remotely interesting that i would buy from
      them.the con has grown weaker an weaker over the last 5 years with the
      last 2 years being a downward spiral that they may not recover from.

      may be the world."

      rumors they were. never heard back from them. chance are i'm not
      entering bc the rules aint fair but i will be in costume on sunday i hope

      > See what's free at AOL.com.

      > Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

      > Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

      > http://mail.yahoo.com