847Re: day one?

  • baldalbinoyeti
    Apr 28, 2007
      None of the dealers that I wanted to buy from were there, mainly the
      guy who sells the swords off in the corner by the entrance to the
      hotel and the stand that sells all the t-shirts. I found a really
      nice statue I want, but I think I'll wait until tomorrow to try to
      talk the guy into lowering the price. The Fudgie Wudgie stand was
      there. That's always good. Look for me and my 3 friends tomorrow.
      We're the Ghostbusters. Tomorrow we'll have all of our equipment with
      us.
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic