843Re: [pittscomicon] day one?

  • Lisa Davis
    Apr 27 9:38 PM
      I may get there after 1 or so.......I haven't the darndest clue of what time I'll really get there.  Don't wreck in your costume!!.....lol

      bsimon9427@... wrote:
      In a message dated 4/27/2007 10:39:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time, lisad_2711@yahoo. com writes:
      Hey Bart, I am going tomorrow.... ....you can hang out with SpiderGirl!! ......... .

      sweet i guess look for me or i'll give ya my number. i plan on getting there about 12-1 but dont plan on staying all night. probly be there a few hours and catch the rest on sunday if i dont wreck trying to drive in costume  lol

      See what's free at AOL.com.

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic