8Guests

  • Kerry
    Jan 22, 2005
      Well, I hope they get a better selection of guests than last year.
      How many times can you keep seeing the Dawn of the Dead people?
      I know it was filmed there, but it's really getting stale.

      And was there a problem with the Playmates or models, that they
      didn't have any for like the last 2 years?
      They all seemed nice except Jennifer Lavoie seemed to be a bit stuck
      on herself.

      It would be great if they could get someone like Bruce Campbell,
      Kevin Sorbo, or even Lucy Lawless.

      How about some people from "The Lost World"?

      Any other suggestions?
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic