790Re: [pittscomicon] Re: con bachelor party

    Apr 10, 2007
      In a message dated 4/10/2007 11:55:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, smedium99@... writes:
      hey bart is it better to take a taxi to the city or just drive?
      depends on how drunk you plan on getting  lol  its not that far a drive at all. maybe 10 min or so. i live close to the con and downtown so i'll be driving. i dont really drink that much anyway. the hotel there at the con i'm sure can get you a cab and i wouldnt think it cost that much to take one to town either. i usually taxi my friends around when we go out. i have a expedition and it holds 6 grown men easy  lol
      if you drive and go to the strip <night clubs mostly> you'll have to park on the street and it can be hard to find a spot sometimes unless you pay like 15 bux to park in a lot or valet it. same with the south side but this is all bars. if you go to station square its not that hard to get a parking spot bc its all lots but will cost about 10 bux to get a parking spot and depending on how full the place is you might have a small hike ahead of you. but the clubs are decent.
      not sure how familiar you are with the town but any place you go you'll have an easy time finding something fun to do.

      See what's free at AOL.com.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic