787Re: [pittscomicon] con bachelor party

    Apr 10, 2007
      In a message dated 4/10/2007 11:13:46 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, smedium99@... writes:
      hey everyone out there! ok so 5 of my friends and i are coming to the pitts. comic con., and
      as one of the groomsman im just trying to figure out what goes on at these con, and is there
      and wild activities after the con or will we need to drive to the city?

      smedium

      i got invited to a vip party in one of the penthouse rooms but i kinda knew the comic book company sponsoring the party. i'd say you'd have a ton more fun going into town. 3 major hot spots to party down there. cant go wrong with finding something to do. thats probly where i will be heading.
      -bart

      See what's free at AOL.com.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic