776Re: [pittscomicon] Pittsburgh Comicon Room

    Apr 2, 2007
      cant offer you a room, but i can recommend the extended stay america hotel, which is a mile up the road, they are at least $40 cheaper than the radisson.

      From: ftthwtcm <ftthwtcm@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, April 2, 2007 11:28:33 AM
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Pittsburgh Comicon Room

      anybody have a room they can share with me at the con..i havent missed
      a con in 7 years.. i will give money for the stay..i am fun to hang
      with and a good person..if anybody can help please contact me thru my
      myspace wich is www.myspace. com/ftthwtcm or email
      smurfdad74@comcast. net or phone 1-717-919-5740. im only staying over fri
      night!!!THANKS Dave

      The fish are biting.