      From: Maya
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 11:58 AM
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Who going to be in Costume?

      Hey! It's Catwomanmtb I was just wondering what everyone is going to
      be if they were going to be in Costume. I going to be hang my daughter
      who is going to be Kimko from Xiaolin Showdown (if I could finish her
      costume) and my best friend is going as Kagoma from Inuyasha.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic