74Re: NO ROOM FOR RENT!!!!!!!

  • norvandell
    Mar 10, 2005
      Dave

      Excuse the crap out of me. I have to work for a living, and only get
      to the computer once a day if that. You should have never put up a
      responce to my offer. Altoona is not that far away, but try driving 2
      hours twice a day and see if your gas bill doesn't add up. The only
      thing you've accomplished by doing what you did, is to show everyone
      on this board what an ass you are. I know I may not be a hot artist
      and all, but I would have been more than happy to chip in some for
      the room too and thought a cool sketch would have been nice. Thank
      God there are a lot of nicer people going to the con this year than
      you. Do your friends act like you too?. If thats the case then, you
      and your friends have a great time to yourselves, I guess guys like
      you need your privacy. I do apologize to everyone else for writting
      this, but it was something that needed to be said.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Chad \"Space Ghost\" Wilson"
      <spacghst@s...> wrote:
      > That's not a cool joke. People come from further away than you
      think to this
      > convention
      > and it gets stressful trying to find a place to stay that's not
      miles away
      > or one that is not
      > going to cost you a lot of money.
      >

      > on 3/10/05 3:40 AM, ftthwtcm at ftthwtcm@y... wrote:
      >

      > please stop emailing me about a room to share at the pittsburgh
      > comicon..it was a joke for my friends..i have no intentions on
      > sharing a room with strangers over friends i have known for over 5
      > years..so stop emailing me please..
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic