727Re: [pittscomicon] Who going to be in Costume?

    Mar 7 3:56 PM
      In a message dated 3/7/2007 12:00:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, catwomanmtb@... writes:

      Hey! It's Catwomanmtb I was just wondering what everyone is going to
      be if they were going to be in Costume. I going to be hang my daughter
      who is going to be Kimko from Xiaolin Showdown (if I could finish her
      costume) and my best friend is going as Kagoma from Inuyasha.

      i'm still up in the air if i am going in costume or not this yr. i said i would before but now i just dont know. got some finishing touches to do on it and but really busy as of late. but if i do go on sunday it will be the same gi joe character as last yr. snake eyes. just look for the 6'6" commando in black. that will be me.

      -bart