726Re: [pittscomicon] Will there be any professional photographers there?

    Mar 7, 2007
      In a message dated 3/7/2007 12:26:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, paulv70@... writes:

      I've been wanting to get some professional pics of me in my various
      costumes and thought this would be a good opportunity.

      there was some dude walking around taking pics of everyone but i forget for what reason. i think it was for a web sight. can remember if they were also selling those pics but i think they had a booth out in the food court area.