725Re: [pittscomicon] Re: The CON!

  • Lisa Davis
    Mar 7, 2007
      I found it in a song.............sung by Brad Paisley........but I changed a few words.........and I also read it somewhere too, and I can't remember either.......sorry

      Maya <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:
      --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@ ...> wrote:
      >"To the world you are just one person, but to one person you just
      may be the world."
      This saying where did you find it; Is it from a show or a movie?
      " I know! I'm going to kick myself later when you tell me!"

      <dugger_rockz@ ...> wrote:

      > >Ok I give up where did you get that line from.
      >
      > > thats the one i mean. its decent, and they do have some cool
      >
      > stuff there.
      >

      > > "To the world you are just one person, but to one person you
      just

      > may be the world."

      Appreciated! !

      > > > Maya <catwomanmtb@ yahoo.com> wrote: