72Re: [pittscomicon] Regarding guests you'd like to see

    Mar 10 7:06 AM
      I havent really noticed anyone "requesting" to see anyone, I have seen a few polls of
      "who would you like to see" at the pittsburgh comicon. perhaps if the powers that be seen the polls they would get an idea of who they may want to pursue for 2006.

      R <thezeppo1138@...> wrote:

      I just wanted everyone to realize that requesting guests with the
      hopes of them showing up at the 2005 show is pretty futile at this
      point.  Because of advertising deadlines, the promoters pretty much
      have to have the guest list set by the middle of January or so.

      Sure, you might see some small press folks, or minor comics creators
      added now and then, but if there's no time to advertise a big name
      artist, writer, actor or wrestler, odds are they aren't going to be
      added to the list.

      Now would be the time to make requests or lists of who you'd like to
      see in 2006.

      "You're fooling yourself if you think your purpose in life is anything greater than turning animals into poo."

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic