710Re: [pittscomicon] Re: The CON!

    Mar 4, 2007
      In a message dated 3/4/2007 5:44:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, sjharvey9@... writes:
      Ultimate Alliance is a great game. So far, me and my nephew have made it to the end of the Galactus level.

      --- SCOTT
      i just started the other day playing off and on by myself and i am at the point where i just got the things mission disc at the valley of spirits. i really wanted to get that justice league game even tho i am not a huge dc fan, but the guy at gamestop told me it kinda falls flat at points and this one is much better so i got it. i played marvel legends 1 and loved that. yet to play 2 tho my cuz said it was good.

      -bart