706Re: [pittscomicon] Re: The CON!

  • R Howard
    Mar 4, 2007
      Wow.  I didn't think a comment made in jest would get such a strong reaction.  My apologies. I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone, or, as it appears, everyone.

      Lisa Davis <lisad_2711@...> wrote:
      Yeah, I do think that would be cool to have a meeting place for us that is in this group.....That is a nice idea!!  However, I  don't think they would let "US" reserve a room.

      Well, what do you expect coming from a SMART ASS DUCK!!...... .to say to see a drunk Spider-Girl or Spider-Woman Could be amusing?.... ....
      I don't think any comic book fans would want to see or need to see a comic book hero drunk!
      It is bad taste......and Heroes are Role Models for children!!

      R Howard <thezeppo1138@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      Yep, they are aware of it, but I'm not sure how often they visit it.  What do you mean by, "give us a place to meet up"?  Like reserve a room for a Yahoo group meet and greet?  I don't think that is likely to happen because of the busy schedule and the small number of rooms available for panels and other events.

      I suggest just deciding to meet somewhere at a given time, for example in one of the panel rooms when there's a period where the room's not being used.  For example, I see by the schedule here...

      ... that there is nothing scheduled in the Monroe III room between 3PM and 4PM on Friday.

      Personally though, I think a drunk Spider-Girl or Spider-Woman could be quite amusing.  :)

      Kirisawa Fuko <fuko_chan@yahoo. com> wrote:
      They know about this group. I mailed them about it back when it was
      first created. They never responded, but they did put a link to it on
      the official site, lol.

      ~Your oft-silent mod

      --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@ ...> wrote:

      > you all are crazy. Id like to see a get together of the yahoo group.
      wonder if the con organizers know about this group, and how likely
      they would be to give us a place to meet up. its a bit much to ask,
      but what the hell?

      may be the world."

      book characters need to see Spider-Girl or Spider-Woman drunk!!.....
      ...But that is okay by me, cause I only drink at home!!

      Time, lisad_2711@yahoo. com writes:
      > Yeah I think there should be a meet
      > and greet, especially with all the folks that are in certain groups
      that is on here in yahoo!!..... .and we could also meet separately if
      you all know what I mean!!.....

      > there is a bar at the hotel connected to the con!
      >

      > AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about
      what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

      > <!--
      >
      > #ygrp-mlmsg
      {font-size:13px; font-family: arial,helvetica, clean,sans- serif;}
      arial,helvetica, clean,sans- serif;}
> [...]

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

      Need Mail bonding?