703Re: [pittscomicon] Re: The CON!

  • Lisa Davis
    Mar 3, 2007
      I would just say I am what/who your character is and say you belong to Yahoo's Pittscomicon group!!
      Thanks for telling me I am right!!.........Much Appreciated!!

      Maya <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:
      --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@ ...> wrote:
      >So what are going to do go are wearing sign that say "Hi my name is
      > Catwomanmtb yahoo chat and you are" give me and Idea
      you are right Lisa.

      may be the world."

      that is in this group.....That is a nice idea!! However, I don't
      think they would let "US" reserve a room.

      > Well, what do you expect coming from a SMART ASS DUCK!!...... .to
      say to see a drunk Spider-Girl or Spider-Woman Could be
      amusing?.... ....
      > I don't think any comic book fans would want to see or need to see
      a comic book hero drunk!
      > It is bad taste......and Heroes are Role Models for children!!
      >
      > R Howard <thezeppo1138@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      > Yep, they are aware of it, but I'm not sure how often they visit
      it. What do you mean by, "give us a place to meet up"? Like
      reserve a room for a Yahoo group meet and greet? I don't think that
      is likely to happen because of the busy schedule and the small
      number of rooms available for panels and other events.

      > I suggest just deciding to meet somewhere at a given time, for
      example in one of the panel rooms when there's a period where the
      room's not being used. For example, I see by the schedule here...

      > Yahoo! Music Unlimited
      > Access over 1 million songs.
      > http://music. yahoo.com/ unlimited

      The fish are biting.