70Re: [pittscomicon] NO ROOM FOR RENT!!!!!!!

  • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
    Mar 10 4:41 AM
      Re: [pittscomicon] NO ROOM FOR RENT!!!!!!! That's not a cool joke. People come from further away than you think to this convention
      and it gets stressful trying to find a place to stay that's not miles away or one that is not
      going to cost you a lot of money.

      on 3/10/05 3:40 AM, ftthwtcm at ftthwtcm@... wrote:

      please stop emailing me about a room to share at the pittsburgh
      comicon..it was a joke for my friends..i have no intentions on
      sharing a room with strangers over friends i have known for over 5
      years..so stop emailing me please..
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic