698Re: [pittscomicon] Re: The CON!

    Mar 2 5:46 PM
      In a message dated 3/2/2007 6:00:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisad_2711@... writes:
      Yeah, I do think that would be cool to have a meeting place for us that is in this group.....That is a nice idea!!  However, I  don't think they would let "US" reserve a room.

      Well, what do you expect coming from a SMART ASS DUCK!!...... .to say to see a drunk Spider-Girl or Spider-Woman Could be amusing?.... ....
      I don't think any comic book fans would want to see or need to see a comic book hero drunk!
      It is bad taste......and Heroes are Role Models for children!!

      the character i dress as is a ninja/commando for the US gov and is a mute. not sure how funny that woukd be drunk unless i fall down alot  lol  either way, cant miss me i'm 6'6".