691Re: [pittscomicon] The CON!

    Feb 28, 2007
      you all are crazy. Id like to see a get together of the yahoo group. wonder if the con organizers know about  this group, and how likely they would be to give us a place to meet up. its a bit much to ask, but what the hell?

      From: Lisa Davis <lisad_2711@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 6:44:26 PM
      Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] The CON!

      Oh Great!!..... .......I don't think the fans of comic book characters need to see Spider-Girl or Spider-Woman drunk!!..... ...But that is okay by me, cause I only drink at home!!

      bsimon9427@aol. com wrote:

      In a message dated 2/28/2007 5:11:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisad_2711@yahoo. com writes:
      Yeah I think there should be a meet and greet, especially with all the folks that are in certain groups that is on here in yahoo!!..... .and we could also meet separately if you all know what I mean!!.....

      there is a bar at the hotel connected to the con!

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time