67Re: Looking for place to stay during con

  • norvandell
    Mar 9, 2005
      Sounds cool not a problem. I did email you back with a responce, but
      Have not heard back yet. Write back with what your looking for and we
      can arrange details about the con too.

      Tod
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, dave weaver <ftthwtcm@y...>
      wrote:
      > if u can draw a really pic michael myers and jason u can stay with
      me.im staying at the radison..dave

      > norvandell <BIG_BOOTE@H...> wrote:
      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "norvandell" <BIG_BOOTE@H...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Folks
      > >
      > > I'm looking for anyone to share a room at the hotel next to the
      > > expomart. My name is Tod Smith and I'll be a guest this year
      again,
      > > and I'll be located next to Moonstones booth. I won't have a
      whole
      > > lot of cash, but I'd be willing to do some art for room and
      board.
      > (
      > > I'll pay for meals ofcourse). Anyone that might help, email me.
      > >
      > > Thanks
      > >
      > > Tod Smith
      >
      > Still looking if there's anyone who can help.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Service.